There are some oils that are good for lips that will be surprised you, these oils work like balm and gel. Do you know? The beauty of the face is largely influenced by the lips. There’s none who does not like soft and rosy (pink) lips. Yes, you are right, a little rubbing of dark lips will dissipate a lot of brightness. Healthy lips not only keep your face good but also keep your mind afloat. It seems as if someone is smiling at you.
Dry and chapped (having sore and cracked) lips can ruin your day. This can cause you to be severely irritated, even some parts can go up. It has also been shown that occasional bleeding occurs. Apart from that, you won’t feel free to use your chosen lipstick or makeup. I’m sure, none expect it.
Excessive smoking, harmful sunlight, allergies, the use of low-quality cosmetics, and hormonal imbalances demolish the beauty of the lips. If you really want a nice lip, follow the instructions until it gets a better result. Save your lips from these woes. Let’s read out briefly.
Whether oil for lips really works better or not?
First of all, before using jellies such as balms, oils, and masks, you must have a good idea about these. Nature does the same, even though there are differences. That is, they protect the soft area from dry and dehydrate.
- The balm contains wax material that retains moisture on the lips.
- The oil hydrates(watery) the lip but retains moisture.
- The mask covers the lips with hydration.
So, don’t worry about that. It will bring you a good and trustable result.
Why You Apply Oil On The Lip?
- Keep the lips healthy and moisturized.
- It improves lip texture.
- It’s possible to meet the needs of all the lip products.
- Makes glitter and glossy
- Different types of fragrances and sizes are available. No need to touch repeatedly.
- No special instruments are needed, the fingers are sufficient.
- You can buy within your capacity.
- The oil contains fatty acids, which protect against external stress. The skin looks more vibrant as it moisturizes.
- Easily mixed with lips more than synthetic ingredients.
Causes of lip demolish
Moisture is lost when lips are cracked. This is mostly due to the cold temperatures. But if you feel this situation, even on normal or warm days, you must know the reasons.
Too much heat causes the air vapor to dry up. Moisture losing is also one of the noticeable reasons for dry skin, even in the case of lips. That is why many experts recommend using a humidifier (a device/something for keeping the atmosphere moist in a room/you).
Up to 60% of water is in the human body. It is said that every adult person should drink 3 liters of water daily. Only 64% of water is used for the skin. So that is, how much water is needed to keep the lips wet.
Lack of nutrition
Try to take in foods, rich in Vitamin B. Lack of vitamin B causes mouth ulcers. So, you can take grains, nuts, and green vegetables to save your nice lips.
Problems with breathing
If you are suffering from a cold or some other shortness of breath, it may be necessary through your mouth. As the air passes through the mouth, the lips become dry. You may try it for proof.
Licking the lips
If lipstick or lip is licked with the tongue repeatedly, it is also dry. So, this is also one of the reasons for cracking.
Best Essential Oils That are Good for your Lips
Coconut oil for lips
- Coconut oil works really really well to brighten your lips. It contains not only vitamins but also antioxidants and fatty acids. It is also very effective in treating any dry skin.
- Your lips are especially sensitive because they are so thinner than other parts. It is also considered as an emollient (Which keeps the skin soft and soothing).
- It’s antimicrobial, disinfecting the lips. As a result, its use prevents lip cracking and inflammation. Many people use coconut oil as an anti-wrinkle.
- It is fairly straightforward to use on a chapped lip. Simply rub the finger with a few drops of coconut oil on your affected area.
- Coconut oil is available at the grocery store
- The traditional lavender, 2500 years old, has influenced the lips as well as the treatment of the nervous system.
- Its scent will captivate you. Really a good oil for the lips.
- Regular use of this oil will cure of Peeling, cracking, itching.
- For better results, mix 3-4 drops of lavender oil with coconut oil / preferred oil and use it 2-3 times a day.
- These oil is a sacred tree. This oil also contains healthy fatty acids.
- The presence of vitamin E and other nutrients in it can alleviate the awful situation of lips. Of course, you should use extra virgin oil.
- It may not work for a long time. But it has the reputation of removing any spots on your lips.
- Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil with 2 tablespoons honey, use it 2-3 times a day.
- The Grapeseed oil contains high levels of antioxidants, linoleic acid, and vitamin E.
- Linoleic acid nourishes the skin and repairs wounds. Free radicals damage lip cells.
- The important thing is it’s Vitamin E, helps keep the lip skin firm and smooth. So it can be used as a good toner.
- For use as a moisturizing mask, you can mix a few drops of good oil, such as lavender oil, with it. And hold for 10 minutes.
- If you do not have allergies, it won’t be a problem. Continue for a few weeks to get better results.
- Protective antioxidants are plentiful.
- There are also vitamins A, D, E, and Sterling, which returns the lip’s softness.
- You can make a paste by mixing avocado oil with honey or with sugar or with shea butter.
- Just rub the paste with your finger for 4-5 minutes and wash this cold water.
- Chamomile has powerful anti-inflammatory and calming properties.
- Eliminates swelling of the lips and relieves pain.
- It’s a gentle oil, so there’s no need to dilute it with other oils. But always care about your skin sensitivity.
- If you want to use a spray, mix 10-15 drops of chamomile oil with 1 ounce of water. Definitely, jerk off before use.
We use balm or Vaseline when the lips are chapped. You can also use peppermint oil instead of a balm. It plays an effective role in healing chapped lips and used to keep the skin cool and fresh. It increases blood circulation.
Castor oil contains fatty acids and retains skin moisture. You can use this oil temporarily if you do not have any balm on hand.
How to Lighten Dark Lips
- Do not lick the lips. The skin will not dry out
- If you want to use balm without oil, use natural or homemade balm.
- Mixed lemon juice with honey, and use this pack with a mint leaf. As a result, the lips will be brighter.
- Use sunscreen to protect your lips from the sun and keep them hydrated.
- Quit smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Remove makeup before bed with a natural makeup remover like baby oil.
- If there is an expired balm, discard it.
Oils that are described in the above has a good natural ingredient for lips. Its use will protect your lips from getting injured. Moreover, you will find it next to your house and the price is also cheap. Oil has also scent like balm or gel, so use it for lips without hesitation.
Last update on 2021-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API