First, you should use best lip balm for your exfoliative cheilitis, as lip is a soft part of our face. Keep in mind, after using different lipstick it should be removed properly. Dry environment and sucking of the lips are very bad because there is a possibility of peeling. There are so many balms, gel and oils also for lips. From the many, we have suggested you the best balm. So, you can try for your chapped lips.
What is Lip Exfoliative Cheilitis?
Exfoliative Cheilitis (chapped lips) is an inflammation of the lips from which the peel constantly loses up.
Causes of Peeling of Lips
There are some things behind the peeling of lips. That’s why you have to use the best lip balm for exfoliative cheilitis.
- Licking of lips
- HIV infection
List of Best Lip Balm for Exfoliative Cheilitis
- Burt’s Bees Balm
- Neosporin Lip
- Aquaphor Lip
- Laneige Lip Balm
- Rosebud Perfume
- EOS Smooth Lip Balm
- Maybelline Baby Lips Balm
- Nivea Smoothness Lip Balm
- Korres Lip Butter
- Chapstick Balm
- Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip balm
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
Best Lip Balm for Chapped Lips (Exfoliative Cheilitis)
#1. Burt’s Bees Balm
Always keep at hand. Apply to irritated lips. Its butter keeps your lips soft and smooth.
- 100% natural, and free of parabens and SLS.
- Relieves pain and itching
- The price is very low
- Cocoa, kokum and shea butter are added
#2. Neosporin Lip Balm
If you apply it at night and wake up in the morning, you will see its miracle. You will save your lips from demolition.
- Fragrance-free and keeps the lips hydrated.
- It contains antioxidants and vitamin E.
- Results are available in a few days.
#3. Aquaphor Lip Balm for Exfoliative Cheilitis
- Heals the lips cracks.
- Prevents dryness.
- Its versatile use cures dry skin and rashes.
#4. Laneige Lip Balm
- Not oily and adds different flavors.
- Can eliminate exfoliate.
- Cheap in price
- Rich in Vitamin C, antioxidant, and hyaluronic acid.
- It can mix quickly on the lips.
#5. Rosebud Perfume Balm
- Ideal and versatile for chapped lips.
- Rich in the sweet smell.
- Calms the lip skin.
#6. EOS Smooth Lip Balm for Exfoliative Cheilitis
- Able to bring moisturizer.
- It can be used with lipstick.
- It has a light fruit aroma.
- Moreover, different flavors are available.
#7. Maybelline Baby Lips Balm
- Effectively nourishes the lips.
- Lightweight, so easily absorbed.
- It’s affordable.
- Like the others, it retains moisture.
#8. Nivea Smoothness Lip Balm
- It is rich in aloe vera and shea butter.
- Holds hydrates.
- Provides SPF-15.
- It is not waxy, but creamy.
- Nivea is very good for lips.
#9. Korres Lip Butter
- It lasts a long time.
- The smell is very nice.
- The lips look gorgeous.
- Its buttery texture nourishes the lips.
- Free from parabens and synthetics.
#10. Chapstick Balm for Exfoliative Cheilitis
- The lips felt hydrated.
- Sulfate and parabens free.
- It is durable and prevents moisture.
- There is no SPF(sun protection factor).
#11. Vaseline Creme Brulee Lip balm
- It’s petroleum-based jelly.
- It covers the lips and keeps hydrated.
- Low cost and available at any shop.
- Also used for makeup remover and for dry skin.
#12. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
- Well fragrance.
- Easy travel.
- Keeps the lips moisturized.
- Enriched with Vitamin E and cocoa butter.
Don’t keep your problems too long. It can ruin your health and face beauty. If you wish you can check your personality by taking a beauty test. Use any balm for your chapped lips which you like. Treat your lips at a certain time.